Monday, December 18, 2017

Thank you!

I am lucky enough to love my job, and one of the big reasons is our listeners! They are wonderful, smart, fun and interactive people. They are also very compassionate. I would like to thank everyone who asked about my absence, and sent condolences on the passing of my father. It warmed my heart to realize I was missed, and welcomed back with calls and cards. Also a huge thank you to my co-workers here at Alpha Media, who uncomplainingly covered for me for three weeks so that I could be with my family. I am truly blessed to be a part of this company and this community!
  -Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment

True Sportsmanship, Part 2

With the Olympics going on in South Korea , it is a good time to share some stories of true sportsmanship from Olympics past. Here is an e...